Friday, April 5, 2013

New Chapter New mission


Hi friends,have been sometimes not blogging anything “Please don’t scold me.” Some friends had questioned and asking me what happen and why I’m not blogging any more. So sorry bout that all dears,since this year Chinese New Year I keep busying with my interviews and travels,actually I’ve too much to blog but I’ve no idea where to start from. Anyway, I’m officially in Jeddah,Arab now. I’m sure there’s a lot of question (???)  mark on your head now. LoL. I’ve been staying here for 1 month and 6 days and I joined Saudi Arabian Airlines as flight attendant. I can’t wait to share some photos here with you guys.
28th Feb 2013,the day I fly to Jeddah. 

All the candidates last gathered with their beloved families. 


I look like a character in Harry Potter,did I? =p 

My batch mates from different countries. 

 Saudia compound,the place I'm staying.

Some times I just want to wrap myself like a ninja to avoid peoples foresight.
 I'm so lucky to stay with all of you girls. 
 All pictures wearing in abaya,culture... =_= "I miss my shorts and dresses!" 
Far far from hometown,I have to be more independent than before. One of the best thing to do here is shopping groceries. I love Danube hypermarket so much,too much of varieties. Cheeses and milks here make me crazy,want to bring them all home,can I? 
 Four of us were from same airline before and glad to be here together again. 
Red Sea mall,one of the popular shopping mall.
 Everyone knows Arab is a desert,but we could see the sea here. hahahaha... 




 my dears 
 Do you like Dom in new uniform? >>> 





No comments:

Post a Comment