Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Journey


Finally I’ve graduated after 2 months of training. In another way that mean no more having lunch in a group with good friends,taking bus together and gossip in a gang. Start from this day everyone have their own duties by individual. Today you might see me or when I’m having my sweet dream but you have to put on your uniform and go for flight. And this is call flight attendant. Yes,I used to fly before but new environment,new airlines culture,new colleagues,new rules and regulations all are new new new … I need times to adapt to it. 



After the graduation day few of us hang out had late dinner in a nice environment restaurant "Uptown",but the food is just ok.  
 Uptown pizza








During line-check,we got the opportunity to enter the cockpit.


The desert

My first flight after all line-checks and stuff I’ve call up for flight from standby. That day I was woke up early in the morning 0830 and my standby was started on 1501.By 1430 I had prepared myself I put on my makeup and ready for my standby. Pretty nervous while waiting for call,LOL. Maybe it’s first flight. Alright,by 1815 I received call from check-hostess and I got a flight from Jeddah(JED)-Medina(MED)-Dammam(DMM)-Dhaka(DAC) / DAC-Riyadh(RUH) / RUH-JED. My first trip takes 4 days and I really lucky. 
At Riyadh hotel lobby with Heeba from Egypt.She's so pretty and kind.  

 Heba and Noima.

The Bangladesh mall,im pretty curious that is it a mall or market? It's super warm in there,I almost cant breath. I don't really enjoy it but it's some thing new and different for me. 



 This shoes got its name but I don't remember so I call it Alibaba shoes. Seems familiar right? ^_^ you've seen it before in Alladin cartoon story. I really like it so much. 

I loveeee this hotel,Dhaka Regency. Excellent customer services and beautiful garden on top roof. 

...and good night =)

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog Dominique .
    I just arrived in PEN & I love it.
    Early March I will be in KUL for 11 days , If You happen to be there , I would love to see You again :-)
    Do You like PEN ?

    ReplyDelete