Thursday, July 4, 2013

✈ Frankfurt,Germany ✈

From Jeddah Frankfurt it takes 6hrs flight. And I’m pretty excited with this flight although it’s only 25hrs layover. When I arrived Frankurt airport I’m quite afraid because I have no Gaca license (is kind of crew license to enter the airport in the world ) yet. The efficiency of my company is very disappointed =_= ,honestly. Okay,back to trip. July and August is the best season to go in Germany,the weather is AWESOME. After trapped under hot and dusty place for some times,it’s just like a present or some sweets from the god to be here.

We are staying in Steigenberger Frankfurt Hof,a classic beautiful hotel. And it’s a good location. Nearby some landmark such as Mainkai, Zeil, Romer berg… all in walking distance. In front of the hotel has a subway train station is very convenient. Before going I did some recommended destination researched from internet and I decided to spend my 25hrs near by the hotel ONLY by walking. Let’s enjoy my photos =D 

The hotel 

Romer berg 

My friend was pretty bad in taking picture,so... =p better sefca 


Took a Primus-linie, river cruise with the good weather and a cup of traditional Apfelwine. Enjoy.  

 My friend wanna go back to hotel rest but im still full of energetic so I decided to bring her back to hotel and change a thicker cloth and went out alone again.
 OOTD: Top: Pull & Bear ,Bag: Thailand 




Although I'm a none christian but I still make a prayed in the church as respect. 

 Next morning,while waiting for my breakfast outside the hotel restaurant I met a new friend, Mr.Reda (A random guest in who stay in the hotel as well) from Egypt who staying in Canada. We had breakfast together and share a lot of things bout our life. Great to make friend with him. I brought him to some landmarks and had a cup of coffee before we went back to hotel. 

 Well,that's my 25hrs of Frankfurt journey,looking forward for the next trip. 



No comments:

Post a Comment